Monday, September 14, 2009

Just catching up

It's been a crazy couple of weeks and it's only going to get crazier! I had the classical guitar concert on Friday night (which was good, though I thought it was a little weird at the end when he suddenly got up and just left... just left) and the Women's Memoir Writing Workshop on Saturday (which had an interesting array, 3 to be exact, of different people).



I am currently making a baby blanket for my sister-in-laws in-some-way-possibly-maybe-related pregnant lady. Sheryl and her mom are going to pay me about $40 for the baby blanket so I'm really excited... even though that mostly just covers the yarn and not my time - but I like the fact that I'm getting paid for my product. I'll post pics of it when I am finished.

The yarn for the blanket is a beautiful white cotton yarn with splashes of bright blues, pinks, yellows, and greens - all the best colors to welcome a brand-new baby girl. She should be born sometime early next month. :)

That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment