Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Today was a good day (and it's not even over yet)

Today I found out that my best friend Tyran got a full-time job! I'm soooo happy for her. She's been wanting to move out lately and this job will be the final step to becoming fully independent!!!

Also, I found out that my dental insurance will cover my second root canal - so I'm stoked about that! Man, who knew root canals were so expensive. Plus, I needed both root canals done one right after the other... stupid dentist and tooth trauma and tooth decay... grrrr.

Anyways, I'm just glad I can save money by using my dental ins! Thank God for job benefits!!!


I call this picture "Root Canal":



Oh, and I finally knitted a kid's hat. Yes, I cheated and used my circular knitting loom (because I hate dpns and circular needles). But my hat is soooooo CUTE!!!! Its a strawberry, complete with seeds and a green stem!! I'll post a pic of it tonight! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment