Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More San Antonio 2 Pics

I haven't posted anything in a while and what I have posted was done on some down time during work. I decided to post some more pics of our trip to San Antonio in January, so here I go:

This is our tour guide for the ghost hunt we took. His pictures actually turned out pretty scary except for this one - his face in ALL of the others was blurred beyond human recognition - creepy.
This is the back part of a cathedral we visited on the ghost hunt. The story goes that there are ashes buried in this wall of people who died in the Battle of the Alamo and that the original plaster started to show faces coming through it. Lindsey said that she did this tour a couple of years ago when the orignial plaster was still on and that you could see every detail of each face. The put on a new coat of plaster and now some faces are once again starting to show through. I can see three faces in this, one on each side and then one huge one in the middle that looks like the face of s very sad man...



This is a small part of the lobby of the Menger Hotel. It was beautiful inside!




Another small part of the hotel hallways. It was nighttime when I took this so all the lights are on.



This is the first picture I took when we got to our hotel rooms. Some weird light thingie is cutting off parts of everyone... but it's probably just my camera...

Betty smokin' it up in the Mexican Marketplace with El Jefe!


We stopped in the gazebo after we did the ghost tour and everyone gathered in for a picture! :)

We had a crazy-wonderful dinner at the Magic Time Machine. Super Mario was our waiter and he was fantastic! Itssame Mariooo! By the way, he loved Lindsey's mustahce necklace!

We had a wonderful time! I can't wait to see what happen in Jefferson, Texas!!! :) I'll keep ya'll posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment