Thursday, March 4, 2010

Busy Little Bee Lately

Hello! It's been awhile since I've posted anything (worthwhile, lol) but that's because I've been a busy little bee! I've knitted a beret for Ria. Here's how it turned out:

It turned out very well. In fact, it turned out so well that some of my co-workers are paying me to make some for them, yay! I'm currently knitting Nikki's beret with this:

As soon as I finish her beret I'll be taking pics of that as well! Within the next few weeks I'm going to make one for Meagan, Lindsey, and Betty. And I'm gonna try my hand at knitting flowers to decorate my scarfs and regular hats with! Also, I'm almost done with making everyone's fingerless gloves - all I have left is Michele's and then I will have knit 18 pairs. Phew!So that's it for me. What have you been up to? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment