Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring is in the air...

Ahhhh, what a beautiful day today is. The sun is bright and shinning, the flowers are blooming and all types of little creatures are running everywhere. I went outside with my camera today and found that the pecan tree is my backyard had bloomed its little flowers.

Here's a busy little bee just going about his business.

This tiny flower struck out on its own!


There's a bug hiding in this picture, can you find it? I'll give you a hint: it's in the middle.

I love how this picture turned out! The blurry background of buildings with the flowers in clear focus. Just awesome!


Well, that's it for now. Jeanine is making everyone dinner (calzones, yum yum) and I still gotta figure out what to bring for tonight. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment