Friday, August 14, 2009

Playtime is always productive here

So today is Friday and my neice came over to spend the day with us. One of our favorite pastimes is playing with playdoh (play doh, playdough, plaido - however it's spelled). Isa and I sat down at the kitchen table and got right to work creating cute things. Here are two of my creations, my penguin Louie and my dog Oatmeal.


FYI: all my pictures are coming out either blurry, dark, or both right now b/c I need a new camera :<







And here is a (pretty bad) picture of what I'm working on right now. I found this beautiful stitch pattern called the Granite Stitch (CO 40 st, *K1 row, K2tog across 2nd row, Kf&b across next entire row, P the 4th row*, repeat form * to * until piece measures 6 ft). Once again, the pic sucks but the piece is beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment