Monday, November 2, 2009

I've been busy

doing nothing.... Yup, nothing at all but worrying about this play I'm setting up with the teens, getting everything ready for the Halloween Hoopla, making packets, sending off emails, getting press releases together, gathering up my United Way donation items, planning Monday's movie, and a whole buncha stuff for work.


Yes, I am extremely tired. And I have 2 (2!) dentists appts this week to almost finish up all my dental work... Ugh.


Anyways, this weeked was chock full of stuff I had to do (some happily, some not). I had to work on Friday, dinner at Jeanine's Friday night, the Halloween Hoopla thing on Saturday evening, then a movie and pizza at Betty's and Billy's on Saturday night, and Sunday I went to WalMart with Tyran and had dinner with her... man, I'm beat!


And it's lunch time and I'm hungry :(


OOOOOHHHHHHHH, That looks sooo good :drool:

No comments:

Post a Comment